LightGamerz
Please Log In People if u do that we will love you!
LightGamerz
Please Log In People if u do that we will love you!
LightGamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LGamerZ

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
LightStory moved, Click Here
Latest topics
» Hai Guys This is Scott here!
Requirements Before Apply Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:01 pm by MistGun

» About the Music Player
Requirements Before Apply Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:55 pm by MistGun

» The bird story!!!!
Requirements Before Apply Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:39 pm by MistGun

» Funny Video!!!!
Requirements Before Apply Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:21 pm by MistGun

» Forum Legends....Choose Now.
Requirements Before Apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:38 pm by Sora

» My apply for something!
Requirements Before Apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:19 pm by Sora

» Available Positions
Requirements Before Apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:09 pm by BreakPoint

» Jessika is in edminton
Requirements Before Apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:42 am by Jessika

» [Offical]Number Count 1,000
Requirements Before Apply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:16 am by Sora

Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Flamey

Our users have posted a total of 259 messages in 39 subjects
Top posters
Sora
Requirements Before Apply I_vote_lcapRequirements Before Apply I_voting_barRequirements Before Apply I_vote_rcap 
Stickman!
Requirements Before Apply I_vote_lcapRequirements Before Apply I_voting_barRequirements Before Apply I_vote_rcap 
Rayray
Jewlez
Jessika
krazieshiet
BreakPoint
<3Scott<3
MistGun
Trilest

Requirements Before Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rayray
Owner
Rayray

Requirements Before Apply Empty
PostSubject: Requirements Before Apply   Requirements Before Apply Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:10 pm

1. Don't get any warnings which are breaking rules multiple times.
2. Don't tend to bug and annoy any of the staff member to check on it or to help you become a staff member.
3. Don't break the FAQ and rules which are at the forums on the section near the home page easily when you could read it.
4. Don't spam about it or you'll tend to be banned and never going to be accepted and not going to have a chance ever.
5. Please read before applying which is follow the format listening to what we applied on the format which are 25 post be active and respect the authority.
6. When you do all of these basic steps each day it shall gain experience you shall be ready to apply thanks.
7. At lease 3 days registered.
8. Must have a In-game account.
Back to top Go down
https://lightgamerz.forumotion.net

Requirements Before Apply
Page 1 of 1